The Noel Coward Theatre was designed by William G. R. Sprague and constructed by Sir Charles Wyndham in 1903 to compliment the adjacent Wyndham's Theatre, which faces Charing Cross Road.
The Noel Coward was orginally known as the New Theatre, as it was the second theatre constructed on St Martin's Lane. It was later known as the Albery. The building is now Grade II listed.
Arts Team undertook a sensitive refurbishment of the theatre in 2006, including its auditorium, foyer, bars and back-of-house areas.
Noel Coward Theatre
St Martin's Lane, London, UK
clientDelfont Mackintosh Theatres Ltd
£2m | 2006
photo: Philip Vile